According to Statista, the global online fashion market was worth $533 billion in 2018, and is predicted to grow to $872bn by 2023.
Within such a competitive and growing marketplace, being able to offer a superior service and experience to your customers and prospects has never been so important.
Personalisation is becoming an expected norm for consumers and a powerful tool for eCommerce brands especially within the Fashion industry to drive conversions, recommend complementary products, increase customer retention plus many more benefits.
– Within this webinar we explore the personalisation tactics fashion eCommerce brands can use to:
– Create a stand out personalised customer experience
– Drive purchase intent with proactive marketing
– Improve conversion rates through website personalisation and abandonment recovery
– Increase repeat purchases and loyalty with post-purchase marketing
We will also look at examples of fashion brands who are doing it well.