– Tap sources in the upper left to return to the previous screen. You will see a list of your connected devices below. Tap the name of your Apple Watch.
– Tap privacy settings and ensure that Heart-Rate and Fitness Tracking are both enabled. Both of these buttons should be highlighted “green”.
– Tap My Watch in the upper left corner of the screen. Scroll to find the SHOCK app, tap SHOCK to ensure it’s installed properly on your Apple Watch.
– Go into your Apple Watch App on your phone to ensure SHOCK is installed and activated to display on your watch.
– Swipe out of the Watch App to return to the main screen. Tap “Settings,” scroll down through your list of Apps to find SHOCK.
– Tap “SHOCK,” double-check to ensure you have given SHOCK permission to read your Motion & Fitness data (steps, distance) and that you are allowing SHOCK to incorporate Apple Music (if you’re a subscriber).
– Tap the “Settings” button in the upper left-hand corner to return to the main settings menu. Swipe out Settings to return to the main screen.
– Open up the SHOCK App and return to your workout settings to ensure the box is still checked that says: “HR/Monitor / Manual HR.”
– Tap Begin to start your workout. Your watch should reflect your health stats and these should be reflected on your iPhone.
Start Your 7-Day FREE Trial
© Copyright 2019 SHOCK Training LLC. All Rights Reserved.