Why we love it?
1. It is a single leg movement! Creating more activation in our stabilizer muscles aka making your single leg work harder than if it was working with your other leg!
2. Goblet loaded! Load those abs baby!
3. Easy on the knee then a frontal lunge!
4. This movement will make that heart pump! .
1. Core braced! Always & forever
2. Keep a 90degree angle on your back leg to prevent the lower back from over arching
3. Keep front heel grounded
4. Breath out when working against gravity
5. Keep spine & neck neutral to movement!
6. Have fun!
Comments? Concerns? Let us know below!
Come in to our Personal Training studio in Saint Petersburg, Florida to learn more about this exercise and train with the best!