Jay & Jaimie make a Pikler Triangle, the ultimate DIY climbing frame for kids!
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/2EypcHI
Plans are available for purchase here:
Want to help support our channel and get access to awesome stuff?
Questions? Join us in Discord!
Want to see more of our works? 👇
You can also join our awesome email list to never miss an update: ► https://bit.ly/2TT4zwY
Learn how to make a Pikler Triangle! This was a really fun DIY project for kids that you can do yourself with some basic woodworking tools and some easy-to-find materials. We love rock climbing, so when a project came along where we could start to get our son interested, we jumped on it!
We’d love to hear your feedback!
The Pikler Triangle was developed by a Hungarian Pediatrician named Emmi Pikler many years ago and parents have been using it ever since to help kids improve gross motor skills, confidence, and teach them awesome skills. We love it, and if you’re interested in building something for your kids, they’re going to love this too.
If you make one of these Pikler Triangles please send us some pictures! We’d love to check it out!
– Hand Drill – https://amzn.to/2Hgz4cG
– Impact Driver – https://amzn.to/2Fxtr7w
– Clamps – https://amzn.to/2Hq1GjS
– Chisels (Optional) – https://amzn.to/2En3WoS
– Tablesaw (Optional) – https://amzn.to/2TaegKQ
– Jigsaw – https://amzn.to/2CHEFWd
– Desktop Belt Sander (Optional) – https://amzn.to/2CEji8g
– Sandpaper – https://amzn.to/2CIFLkF
– Tape Measure – https://amzn.to/2C00Jv7
– Block Plane – https://amzn.to/2FwR5Rl
– Poplar (3/4″)
– Birch Plywood (1/2″)
– Birch Plywood (3/4″)
– Climbing Holds – https://amzn.to/2HLiF0G
– Wood Glue – https://amzn.to/2Ts82pT
– Super Glue – https://amzn.to/2Tt0NOJ
– Blue Painters Tape – https://amzn.to/2tVFsOA
– Washers (8)
– Threaded Inserts (4)
– Machine Screws (2)
– Plastic Adjustable Knobs (2)
#Woodworking #Kids #DIY