3 HUGE tips to help you learn how to lose stubborn fat faster. Finally burn off that last layer of either stubborn chest, love handle, thigh, or belly fat for good. These areas are especially difficult for a lot of people to get rid of. However, there is a proven step by step action plan that you can take that will help you burn that body fat fast.
FREE 6 Week Challenge: https://gravitychallenges.com/home65d4f?utm_source=vime&utm_term=batter
Fat Loss Calculator: http://bit.ly/2N41lTX?utm_source=calc&utm_term=batter
Subcutaneous Fat: 0:29
Not a One Step Process: 1:48
Lipid Oxidation: 2:07
Alpha & Beta Receptors: 2:31
Stop Traditional Dieting: 3:40
Cyclical Dieting: 4:19
Matador IF Diet Plan: 5:01
Carb Cycling: 7:37
Intermittent Fasting: 9:09
That last layer of fat that won’t go away no matter how hard you workout or diet, can be really frustrating, but eating even less and exercising more can make stubborn fat even more stubborn. Before I started doing things like personal training and fitness modeling I had that last layer of stubborn fat myself. The same stubborn fat that I struggled to get rid of since I was a kid. And it prevented me from seeing a full six-pack. Overtime I was able to learn what to do to get rid of that last layer of fat, and I’ve been able to help many people do the same. Now if you’re struggling with stubborn fat, I’m willing to bet that you’re problem areas are either around your belly, love handles, hips, or thighs or maybe even a combination of a few of these areas. These 4 areas tend to be the last spots to go because they’re ideal sites for your body to store subcutaneous fat which is the fat that sits right under the skin and is more stubborn than visceral fat which is the fat that sits around your organs. This stubborn subcutaneous fat will typically also have a low blood supply and it’s more reactive to insulin which is your fat storage hormone. We want to get rid of this fat because unfortunately, it can make you look either top heavy or bottom heavy and it will also make it almost impossible to see your abs. But fortunately, I have a solution for you today. So make sure that you watch the video until the end and take some notes so you can implement all of the tips that I’m going to share with you because only focusing on a few instead of all of them will lead to subpar results. First, you have to understand that even though you will have to be in a calorie deficit to burn any fat this is usually more than just a calories in/ calories out problem. Afterall if this was a calorie problem you would just continue cutting calories until all your stubborn fat was gone. But I’m sure at this point you’ve already found out that as you get leaner it gets harder and harder to get even leaner. The truth is that fat loss isn’t a one-step process where you simply cut calories and boom your body takes those calories from your fat cells. In reality first is the process of lipolysis where fat is released from a fat cell. Next, that fat needs to travel through the bloodstream to get to another cell where it will be used for energy. If blood flow to an area is poor like it typically is with subc
(1) Alpha receptors slow fat release, beta receptors speed up fat release
(2) adaptive thermogenesis, which represents in this case the decrease in energy expenditure (EE) beyond what could be predicted from the changes in fat mass or fat-free mass
(3) A fall in leptin acts through the hypothalamus to increase appetite, decrease energy expenditure, and modify neuroendocrine function in a direction that favors survival.
(4) IECR is superior to DER with respect to improved insulin sensitivity and body fat reduction.
(5) CHO OF, but not FAT OF, increases energy expenditure and leptin concentration
6) “the lower-carbohydrate arm showed decreased fasting insulin” “and increased insulin sensitivity”
(7) Testosterone and cortisol in relationship to dietary nutrients and resistance exercise
(8) “Testosterone concentrations” “were consistently higher after ten days on a high carbohydrate diet” “cortisol concentrations were consistently lower during the high carbohydrate diet”
(9) See graph
(11) “adaptive thermogenesis” creates the ideal situation for weight regain and is operant in both lean and obese individuals attempting to sustain reduced body weights.”
Adaptive thermogenesis study: